Thursday, February 6, 2014

Think Less Thursday

Today I got an email from Ruckus the Eskie inviting me to join his Thoughtless Thursday blog hop. I laughed. I have so many thoughts in my head right now that I can't think straight! I told Jedi what we really needed was a Thinkless Thursday. Jedi agreed, so I bundled up, grabbed the leash, and we headed to our favorite place: The Jacksonville Arboretum and Gardens. Today was not a power walk, but a meandering, clear-your-head walk. Jedi sniffed and peed, I focused on the trees, water, and birds cawing overhead. It was the best hour of the week. I was even able to snap a few pictures. Wanna see?

 




 
 

I can't tell you how much better I feel. I may work at the beach, but I find my Zen among trees and water. What do you do to clear your head? -- K

P.S. Click around and see what others are NOT thinking about today.


No comments:

Post a Comment