Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Jedi's Vintage Hoodie

When a girl who named her dog Jedi Mind Trick finds a XXXL dog hoodie with the exact same photo as her favorite T-shirt from 35(ish) years ago, you know she's going to buy it. Right? Well, Jedi wasn't as thrilled about it as I was, but here you go:


I didn't look nearly as cute in it as he does, by the way. I wore the shirt to death in the 70's. I can't believe I don't have a picture of it.

And is anybody else excited about the Star Wars VII - The Force Awakens teaser? Haven't seen it?

 
I'm stoked! But the movie doesn't come out until December 2015. It's going to be a looong year. -- K
 
 
P.S. It's Wordless Wednesday! (And, as usual, I failed on the whole "wordless" part . . . ) Hop around below and see who does it better.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment