Thursday, April 30, 2015

Goodbye April!

Jedi is ready for our next adventure!
It's Thoughtless Thursday! Thank goodness, because I don't think I have a single thought left. Seriously, this is my 32nd post in 30 days. I took the Blogging From A to Z Challenge, blogging about one topic -- in alphabetical order -- over the last four weeks. It was a lot harder than I had imagined! About an hour ago I uploaded my last post: Z -- Zero Apologies. whew. In addition to those 26 posts I had my regular, random stuff to say too. Who knew I was so chatty? [Mom, don't answer!]
 
April happens to be a very busy month for me as it is, what with dog shows, dog club events and spring break tripling the amount of people and dogs on my beach. And did I mention my birthday? Yep, today is my birthday! To celebrate, I'm going to step away from the keyboard and spend the next few days with family, friends and my dogs. And I need to catch up on my reading. I don't know what's been going on with all my favs! (Fortunately, many of them are participants of this hop.) I hope to come back refreshed with even more to say. See you all next week. -- K

It's Thoughtless Thursday, my favorite blog hop. Click around below and see what others are sharing today. Then get outside and enjoy the day -- preferably with your dog. It's Springtime!


No comments:

Post a Comment