Thursday, May 7, 2015

Perry, Nice to Meet You

It's Thoughtless Thursday and the only thought going through my head is "Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God." Right now I'm in Perry, Georgia. Jedi and I have joined my friend RK and Jedi's half-sister, Sweetie Pie, for a pair of dog shows. These shows have a bunch of firsts for all of us.
 
This is the first time Sweetie Pie is going in the ring. The shows for today and tomorrow both offer 4-6 month old classes. Good luck Sweetie!
 
This is the first time we've left Florida to attend a dog show. Perry is about 4 hours from Jacksonville. Let's hope things go well for all of us.

This is the first time we've done an Onofrio show. There are two major dog show superintendents in the country: MB-F (Infodog) and Jack Onofrio. I'm interested to see if anything is different and excited about getting on the Onofrio mailing lists.

I'm posting from my phone! I've sketched out posts on my phone. I've even gone back and fixed typos from my phone. But I've never posted to a hop from my (not so) smartphone before. I hope you get this! I'll be back this weekend with pictures and show results. Until then, wish us luck! -- K

P.S. This is a hop. Check out the links below for more fun and interesting stuff.

P.P.S. It didn't work, so I'm not attaching to the hop until Saturday. Sorry guys. I'll have an update for you later.


No comments:

Post a Comment