Monday, June 15, 2015

Awww...Poor Lizard

It's time for some Monday Mischief. The dogs have been well behaved -- the humans, not so much. As I mentioned yesterday, it's HOT here. The heat and humidity just suck the energy right out of you. I had a try-not-to-move-so-you-don't-sweat kind of weekend. With props to Dr. Seuss:

The sun just kept shining.
It was too hot to play.
So we sat in the house
all that hot, hot, humid day.

I sat there with Hubby.
We sat there, we two.
And I said, 'How I wish
we had something to do!'

Too hot to go out
and too hot to play ball.
So we sat in the house.
We did nothing at all.

I can only watch so much TV before going stir crazy! So what does Kelley do when she gets bored? (Besides speaking of herself in third person?) She breaks out the camera, looks around the house for "props" and comes up with stuff like this:

Drogo Bon Jovi. Everybody sing now "Wanted, Dead or Alive."
 
Bonus points to everybody who knows what a Dewback is.

The weatherman says that the heat and humidity is here for a while. Coincidentally, Hobby Lobby has all kinds of seasonal stuff on sale. I fear this is only the beginning. Poor Drogo.


This is a blog hop. (Actually, two!) Hop around and see what others are getting into today and start your week off with a giggle. -- K



No comments:

Post a Comment