Sunday, August 28, 2016

Just Wondering . . .

Hermione riding shot gun
Every now and then something happens that makes me think that perhaps my sense of humor is a bit . . . off. I'll be laughing myself silly on to see people staring at me like I have two heads. (Which, ironically, makes it even funnier.) For example I find the following quite amusing:

Hermione had a grooming appointment at the vet last week. On the way back I realized I was hungry and drove through Burger King. Was it wrong that I ordered a chicken sandwich with Hermione sitting in the front seat? Do you think she realized I was eating her distant cousin?

On a similar note, Mr. Frodo is my cockatiel and he loves Zaxby's commercials. (Zaxby's is a chicken chain here in the south.) He'll dance back and forth while singing at the top of his lungs. Is it wrong to find this amusing? Or is it worse that I'll dive for the remote and try to mute the TV before he realizes it's on because I don't want to hear him whistle for the next 20 minutes? (BTW, his favorite thing to sing is "Here kitty, kitty, kitty" over and over and over.)

Finally, how about this meme? Is this funny? (For the record this is not my picture. However, Jedi and I have had similar conversations.)


Whether you think I'm super silly or slightly twisted, I'm sharing this post on the Silly Sunday blog hop. Click around below and see what others are sharing today. Maybe you'll get a case of the giggles. And if you have something silly of your own, link up! A big thanks Sandee at Comedy Plus for hosting this each week. -- K


No comments:

Post a Comment