Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Time Hop Happy Thoughts

Facebook has this thing called Time Hop, where it shows you things you posted on that day from years past. This picture popped up on my wall yesterday.

The matching shirts were a total accident!
This was taken two years ago. Blondie and I drove six hours to West Palm Beach for an NACSW Nose Work Odor Recognition Test (ORT). Jedi bombed. (You can read all about it here.)

On that trip Blondie and I did a lot of talking. I told her that I wanted to go to the Westminster Dog Show one day. She did too. We realized that we had fewer "one days" ahead of us than behind us. (Bummer, right?) When we stopped lamenting about how old we'd gotten, Blondie and I decided that we were going to the Westminster Dog Show as soon as possible. No more "one days." When we returned to Jacksonville we started saving money and researching tour companies in earnest. Guess what? That wishful thought will become a reality in 30 days. I can hardly believe it! I promise to tell you all about it when I get back. But for now I'm going to shut up because it's Wordless Wednesday! Hop around below and see what others are sharing. TTFN, -- K


No comments:

Post a Comment