Thursday, March 5, 2015

We Passed!

Guess who is an AKC Canine Good Citizen? JEDI!
 
Last night Jedi and I took the CGC test. I'm not going to lie, I was concerned. But we've been practicing (and practicing). I'm happy to say that all our hard work paid off. See:
 
 
We celebrated with cheeseburgers and doggie ice cream. Roxy didn't know why we were celebrating, but enjoyed the food and merriment nonetheless.
 
 
CGC is now a title -- Jedi's first! -- so I'm send the paperwork off first thing today. THEN we're going to start practicing stacking and pacing in earnest. We're going back into the ring in two weeks. TWO WEEKS! I sent the entry on Monday. Jedi's a busy boy.
 
 
It's Thoughtless Thursday -- my favorite blog hop. Click around below and see what others are sharing today. -- K
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment