Sunday, March 31, 2013

Jedi's First Easter

 
The day before Easter we took a trip to the north side. Jedi visited his mother, brothers, sister and all their human families. The humans laughed, drank wine and dyed eggs while the dogs played until they passed out. 24 hours later Jedi is still tired.
 
Today I put bunny ears on Jedi. I thought it would make a cute picture. Jedi disagreed.
 
He pouted . . .
 
 
then he flopped on the ground . . .
 
 
and when all else failed, he tried to eat the bunny ears.
 
 
These are the best pictures I could get. They are not nearly as cute as I had wanted. I think Jedi was right on this one! All in all, Jedi is not impressed with Easter. I hope you're enjoying the holiday more than he is. -- K

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Dogs atlantic beach

    ReplyDelete