Wednesday, March 6, 2013

S.T.A.R. Puppy

Jedi and I are taking another class out at K9 Obedience Club for the next 6 weeks. We are tackling the AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy course and I am very excited! S.T.A.R. Puppy is such a popular class that Jedi and I were on a waiting list to get in. Apparently there were so many people interested that the club opened up a 2nd class on Wednesday nights. Whoopie!

S.T.A.R. stands for Socialization, Training, Activity and Responsibility and is designed for puppies who have already completed a basic training class. This class also prepares the dog-owner team for the next step: the Canine Good Citizen title that I blogged about several months back.

I promise to share everything -- whether you care or not! And if I can get Hubby to tag along, you may even get pictures. -- K

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that sound interesting. I am interested in hearing how it goes, an I definitely want pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to reading how it goes. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am on pins & needles waiting for reports on Jedi and her handlers school escapades.

    ReplyDelete