Saturday, October 6, 2012

More Puppy Pictures

Right now they are just tiny eating-sleeping-pooping machines, but they are so cute! My breeder (yeah, that still feels weird) just called to give me an update. Everybody is doing well and growing quickly. She put the phone into the whelping box so I could hear the puppies whining and grunting. I can't wait to see them! Unfortunately, that's going to be while. Puppies have very weak immune systems, so she's refusing visitors for the first month to keep them as germ free as possible. As an ACO I understand completely, and I totally respect her decision. Mentally I get this. However, the emotional part of me just wants to get in there and kiss all those fur-babies! Thankfully, Breeder is a kind woman and sends me pictures. I love looking at them, even if they are just sleeping little furballs. I know that at least one of my readers is interested in all this puppy business (Hi Mom!) so I'll continue to share my puppy obsession as news comes in. Until next time, -- K

P.S. Take a look at the craftsmanship of the whelping box. Breeder's husband has got some talent!

Doing what newborns do best -- eating and sleeping

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute! I love the first picture with Zasha folding herself around her babies.

    ReplyDelete