Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Tractor Trooper

Who needs Bob the Builder? I have Tractor Trooper!


So . . .

     It was another slow day.

          Trooper and I were bored.

               The tractor was unlocked.

                      And frankly, I couldn't resist.


All silliness aside, these funny photo shoots are good training opportunities.
  • Trooper is learning to trust me. My requests may be kooky, but I'll keep him safe.
  • Trooper builds confidence climbing into strange vehicles.
  • Trooper has to figure out how to negotiate unfamiliar spaces. This is great for rear end awareness.
  • Trooper is practicing long stays from a distance while I take the picture.
See, enrichment. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it.)


If you want to take crazy pics of your pups (and who wouldn't?) don't go for the big rig right away. Start small and work your way up. Among other things, Trooper was in a police car, an ATV and a smaller tractor before this.

So what's next? I don't know. You'll have to stick around to find out. TTFN, -- K

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the cute photos. Trooper, you look great and it looks like you are going to dig up a bone from long ago. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete