Monday, December 10, 2012

Fun Dog Toy

I just found the cutest dog toy for Jedi today -- at Lowe's of all places. It's a Holiday Hide-a-Squirrel puzzle toy. It comes with a hollow, semi-rigid plush stump and three squeaky squirrels that fit inside. The dog is suppose to figure out how to get the squirrels out. OK, it's cuter than it sounds. Trust me. Apparently the manufacturer, Kyjen, makes all kinds of puzzle toys for dogs. Why haven't I heard of them before? I love puzzle toys! I wonder if the dogs will like them too. I'll keep you posted. -- K

2 comments:

  1. This toy has been a favorite at our house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jedi seems to enjoy the stump more than the squeaky squirrels. He's always carrying it around or trying to rip the leaves off it. Goofy puppy.

      Delete