Saturday, May 30, 2015

Sepia Stress Reliever

My days off are usually Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I work four 10-hour days, and having that extra day off is nice. I try to get all my honey-do stuff done by Friday and spend Saturday relaxing with friends and family. But then there are days like today when I wake up and realize that I have to work tomorrow -- and I've got several days' worth of errands to run beforehand. Add to that all the things I need to do to prep for next weekend's dog shows and . . . . ARGH! . . . . this morning's coffee is served with an extra shot of anxiety. (I know what you're thinking: "Hey Kelley, maybe you should switch to decaf." Yeah, not going to happen.) But before I totally freak out, I'm going to spend a few minutes with the world's best stress reliever:


Yep, this gorgeous (and extremely goofy) boy calms me down and cheers me up better than any pharmaceutical you can find. We should all take a few lessons from the dogs in our life. For example:

Thanks Life's Better With Freckles for the inspiring thoughts

Or this one:

Jedi is an expert at peeing on stuff. TMI?

So after I upload this post I'm going to spend some time playing silly games with Jedi before heading off to the bank, grocery store, dry cleaner, groomer, pet store, gas station and the American Legion. Sheesh, I'm tired already.


It's Sepia Saturday, where it's OK to freak out (lucky for me!) as long as it's done with a brownish tint. Thanks Ruckus, Ethel and Earl for hosting this hop. Now friends, click on the links below and see who else is sharing today. -- K


No comments:

Post a Comment