Wednesday, June 27, 2018

What a Day

Some days are busier than others. And some are just difficult to describe. Thank goodness for cell phones. I take pictures because I don't think people would believe my stories otherwise! These were from a day a few weeks ago.

A peahen was hanging out with the crossing guard, making sure the kids got to school OK. The peahens have been here for a year and I'm still getting calls!


A young opossum refused to leave a resident's laundry room. (He was relocated to a nearby park.)
 

A pair of female mallard ducks played in a puddle outside City Hall. Yes, I got called by several "concerned citizens."
 

Did I mention that technically I don't deal with wildlife? Good thing it's Wordless Wednesday, else I'd say a few not-so-nice things right about now. TTFN, -- K


No comments:

Post a Comment