Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween

My work asked everybody decorate their office doors for Halloween. I wanted something animal related (naturally) and found this Zombie Dog sign at Walmart. Trooper was sleeping in my office while I hung everything. I forgot he was even there. However, he popped up in the window as I was taking a picture -- and my decorating got much more interesting!


It was fun to see what everybody came up with. Remember, I'm in a department full of crime scene tape, evidence bags and cop humor. To protect the reputations of my coworkers, I'm NOT sharing most of their creations.

One of the dispatchers is also a Star Wars nerd. He brought in his life-sized R2-D2. This thing moves, has lights and sounds, and my friend can control it from his phone -- I'm so jealous! I thought it would be amusing to get a picture of Trooper next to R2. Trooper sat up straight and posed nicely for half dozen pictures. He couldn't have cared less about the droid. However, he was very suspicious of a nearby pumpkin. What a goofy dog.


Enjoy the holiday! -- K

No comments:

Post a Comment