Friday, February 1, 2019

Pet Blogger Challenge Recap

Last month I participated in the 2019 Pet Blogger Challenge. It took a while, but I read all fifty entries. I tried to follow links and wander through as many blogs as possible. Below are some of my favorite finds from this year's hop. I hope you'll take the time to check them out.
  • Gone Dog Mad shared four quick, easy and cheap DIY Brain Games to keep a dog's mind active. The blog is chock full of interesting how-to ideas and dog-friendly recipes, Enjoy!
  • Life & Cats has an interesting post about cat shows. Yes, cat shows. They are completely different from dog shows and I found that fascinating. Who would have thought a cat blog would be mentioned on a dog blog?
  • Oh My Dog shared a beautiful post about the echo a dog leaves behind when it dies. It's absolutely beautiful. The blog if full of interesting and often thought-provoking posts. This is definitely a blog to spend some time meandering through.
  • Paw Print Pet Blog covers more than just dogs. You'll find information about fish, reptiles and rabbits too. My favorite: the did the Blogging From A to Z Challenge in 2016 and the theme was dog snacks. Everything from Apples to Zucchini was included. I loved it.
Did you see the blog hop? Did I miss any of your favorites? Let me know! -- K

No comments:

Post a Comment