Friday, February 15, 2019

Sneak Preview

Trooper's not a puppy anymore!
I know I've been absent lately. Honestly, there's not a whole lot worth sharing. However, I've spent the last two weeks filling out entry forms, booking hotel rooms and coordinating calendars with Hubby. The next two months have A LOT going on. Here's a sneak preview:
  • Trooper had another sleepover with J-Lyn. While there, he started doing road work. This is something we're going to continue. I've got a Kelley-sized tricycle and everything!
  • Trooper turned a year on Monday -- just in time for the Fast CAT trials in Tallahassee next weekend,. Both boys are going to run AND Hubby and I are competing in a shooting competition the same weekend. We'll see how that works out!
  • I'm in the middle of two interesting dog books. I'll share them with you soon.
  • My dog club's annual German Shepherd Dog Walk in Historic St. Augustine is just around the corner. This year I'll be walking two dogs. I'm a little nervous.
  • Trooper is headed to North Carolina with J-Lyn next month. Over three days he'll compete in an All-Breed show, two GSD Specialty shows and the Southeast Futurity/Maturity.
  • That same weekend Jedi will be in DeLand for an advanced Barn Hunt workshop and two trials. The jump from Open to Senior is huge. We need all the help we can get.
  • April is also a big month for us. Trooper will compete in my dog club's two GSD Specialty shows followed by two days of All-Breed shows.
  • That same weekend, Fast CAT will be available at the Fairgrounds. I'm debating signing up Trooper and/or Jedi. I'll wait until after Tallahassee to make that decision.
  • April 27 is my dog club's Specialty Match, held in conjunction with a breeder-friend's annual BBQ Bonanza. The match planning isn't coming along as easily as I had hoped and I'm stressing. Surprised?
So you see, fun and newsworthy posts are coming soon! Please be patient. Until then, -- K

No comments:

Post a Comment