Friday, April 26, 2019

K2 Awards

My GSD Club gives out awards for a variety of reasons. Invariably, we wait until the last minute to place the order. (You'd think we'd learn.) We found a company that will customize various items -- plaques, metal, wood and even trophies -- quickly and for a reasonable price. Their customer service department will calmly walk a frustrated woman through the process -- again -- when she (ok, *I*) can't figure out the online order form. Below is a sampling of some of the things we've gotten done.




I don't make it a habit to give away free advertising. However, I am extremely impressed with the service we've received from K2 Awards. If you're looking for club award ideas, I hope this helps.

As I post this, I'm headed out the door to set up for our Specialty Match this weekend. In my SUV are the personalized judges gifts that I ordered last week. They're beautiful. And nobody has to know that I waited until the last minute. See you around the ring, -- K


2 comments: