Friday, April 18, 2014

Our First Specialty Show

Waiting for our turn in the ring
Isn't he beautiful?
It's been a long day, so I'm going to make this short. (You really only want to see the pictures anyway!) First of all, the rain wasn't as horrible as I feared. We had a couple short downpours, but we were under cover so it didn't affect us any. Most of the day was cool with a light drizzle. Until we got home. It's awful now!)

We saw some gorgeous dogs today. I mean wow. And I saw some really good handlers. I need to step up my game for sure. We pulled two more red ribbons, and I am not complaining!

I was running around like crazy today, both inside and outside the ring. I handed my camera to a 12-year-old and said "Take a million pictures, I'll see what I can do later." She took 377. (Not just of me!) The lighting was bad and I had the wrong setting for the first show, but here are a few from the afternoon show.


Tomorrow is the Temperament Test. I'll share that later. But for now Jedi and I are going to have a light dinner and head off to bed. Later, -- K


No comments:

Post a Comment