"pet bloggers/microbloggers/pet parents sharing their opinions and being a valued voice in the ever-growing pet blogosphere." It's a new group and I'm not sure where it's going. Blogpaws took the results from the initial surveys compiled into a nifty infographic (below).
So what does this mean? Maybe that I'm pretty normal -- as far as bloggers go at least! Places where I agree with the others are:
- I DO buy "gifts" for my dog (but I don't wrap them.)
- I WOULD (and have) done without to care for my pets. I've mentioned before how I work Christmas and New Year's every year so I have the overtime to pay for the dogs' annual check-up every January.
- I DO shop online for pet stuff (gotta love Amazon!)
- I DO use household "human" products for the dogs -- except toothbrushes. I use finger brushes for the dogs. I think they're easier.
- And apparently I DON'T blog too much (much to Hubby's dismay).
So here's the infographic. Take from it what you will. And let me know what you think. -- K