Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Wanderlust Much?

I've mentioned Amy Burkert and her blog Go Pet Friendly many times. For newcomers: Amy, her husband, and their two large dogs travel the US and Canada in a motorhome. They seek out dog-friendly places and blog about it. Basically, I want to be Amy.

In 2017 the Burkert clan travelled the lower 48 states (and Washington DC) highlighting one dog-friendly attraction in each state. Then Amy wrote a book about it, so that people like me can dream and drool.

Several bloggers got together with Amy to promote her book. The bloggers wrote posts about dog-friendly place in their areas and held contests giving it in ebook form. Bad News: I wasn't asked to help promote the book. Good News: I won a copy!

I am madly in love with this book. The pictures are gorgeous. The tips are helpful and thoughtful. If you have a wanderlust like I do, you must get this book. It's available on Amazon and on the Go Pet Friendly website. BTW, the website is full of dog-friendly places, hotels, campgrounds, restaurants, activities and services not mentioned in the book. There's even a trip planner. WARNING: You WILL want to buy a motorhome. -- K

No comments:

Post a Comment