Friday, November 9, 2018

You're Not Forgotten

I've recently discovered something about myself. I can't work a full-time job, train & compete with my dogs and blog about everything that's going on. The best I can do is two of the three at any given time. So until I win the lottery, you're going to have to agree with Meatloaf.

Are you singing in your head now?
I know the blog has been quiet lately. The good news is that I've been busy. I've got posts about training I've taken for work and through the AKC, they just need to be fleshed out. I sent in entries for Barn Hunt this Saturday and a conformation match next Saturday. Hopefully those will be newsworthy. I'll share when I get so free time to write. (Let's hope things are slow at work this holiday weekend!) But for now, I need a nap. -- K


No comments:

Post a Comment