Wednesday, March 20, 2019

New Toy

Hubby and I were in Petsmart the other day and found this funny plastic snake toy from Puppies R Us. A few weeks ago it was all the rage on the canine enrichment FB group I follow. I thought it was interesting -- and for $8 it worth a try.

I filled the slot underneath with kibble and treats. Jedi pulled out the easy-to-reach pieces but decided that the others weren't worth the effort. Trooper didn't care about the treats at all.

Trooper squeaked the head a few times before he got bored. Then took the toy into the backyard and left it there. Eventually, I retrieved it, washed the sand off and stuck it in my donate box. Hopefully someone else's dog will enjoy it.

Long story short: My dogs weren't impressed by the snake toy and would have rather I spent the money on more treats. Save your $$. -- K

1 comment:

  1. Some toys are great and others not at all. We know this isn't a good choice.

    Have a fabulous day. Scritches to the pups. ♥

    ReplyDelete