Friday, January 11, 2013

Fun Blogs

I really appreciate your taking the time to read my silly blog. Below are a few sites/blogs I enjoy visiting in my spare time. I thought I'd share. I hope you enjoy them too.

  • Go Pet Friendly is written by a couple travelling the country with their dogs and a Winnebago, sharing all the pet-friendly places they find along the way. What a dream!!
  • I spend a lot of time on Dogster. The articles are often interesting, sometimes infuriating and always changing.
  • The Large Dog Blog is part of the Paw Posse site, a great place to find products for big dogs.
  • Dr. Sophia Yin has some very interesting posts about dog training and behavior. There are also videos and downloadable charts.
  • Dog Shaming makes me laugh until I cry.
  • 3 Lost Dogs is a funny, no-nonsense blog about rescued dogs and dogs with issues. It's helped me with Roxy more than once.

I'm slowly checking out the blogs from 100 participants in the Pet Blogger Challenge. What a turnout!! I'll share anything I find interesting. How about you? Did you see anything you liked? If so, let me know! -- K

No reason for this picture. I'm just in an odd mood,
and Logan wearing hats always made me laugh.
I still miss him.


No comments:

Post a Comment