Tuesday, January 8, 2019

True Story

Posted on my private FB wall
Last Sunday a friend texted me a screenshot from Facebook. Some knucklehead had a picture of his dogs running loose on the beach -- on a public Beach Life page. I found the post and clicked on Knucklehead's name. His page was set to public -- allowing anybody to anonymously view it. And the page was full of videos of his dogs running loose on the beach. Naturally, FB and GPS auto-filled the name of my small beach town.
I watched the videos and discovered that:
  • The houses in the background revealed that all the videos were shot in the same two-block stretch.
  • All the videos were posted between 8 and 8:30 in the morning.
So . . . 8:15 on Monday morning I entered the beach at the south end of the suspected range and turned left. Can you guess what I saw? Two dogs running loose. Knucklehead was shocked when I wrote him a ticket. I couldn't believe it was that easy! BTW, I didn't tell him about my detective work -- that's between you and me.

Today's tip: If you're going to break the rules, don't advertise it on Facebook. Want more tips? Check out Things to Say to Guarantee a Ticket and Dumb Ass Dog Owners. If you get a ticket it's your own damn fault! ❤ ya, -- K

No comments:

Post a Comment