Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Three Days and Counting

Our first show is in three days. THREE DAYS! I'm in full blown panic mode. What am I doing? What should I be doing? What do I need to pack? What do I need to buy? -- I'm driving myself nuts. Lucky for me, Hubby has lived through my panic modes before. This time he did something that I thought was sweet (and kind of funny). He downloaded a list app on my phone. So now when those random thoughts pop into my head I can add them to the appropriate list. Even better, I can cross them off when I'm done! Yesterday was my last day off before the show. Thanks to modern technology I was listing and blogging as Hubby drove me all over town to:
  • Pick up pants from the tailor
  • Buy motion sickness pills for Jedi (yes, that's still an issue)
  • Go to work to feed/walk dogs in the kennel
  • Tote son to and from class (twice)
  • Return bolt cutters (don't ask)
  • Buy groceries
  • Clean out the Expedition

Other things on my lists include:
  • Iron clothes
  • Clean shoes
  • Groom Jedi (we're going to Breeder's on Thursday night to wash and blow him out)
  • Find camera
  • Pack clothes
  • Pack tack box
  • Program Garmin
Yeah, I'm a little freaked out. In between all this chaos I still have to work, pay bills, clean the house, do laundry, wash dishes, make dinner, put together the GSD Club newsletter . . . And did I mention that my new partner starts next week? Somewhere in here I'm suppose to be writing a new ACO training program. I'm a hot mess. If I don't implode, Jedi and I be at the Volusia County Fairgrounds this weekend. We'll be in Ring 2 at 10 AM on Friday and Ring 3 at 9 AM on Saturday. Wish us luck. And if you're in the area, come out and say hi. -- K

No comments:

Post a Comment