|Baby Jozi. How cute is that?!|
- Jozi is adorable! The blog began two and a half years ago with the picture of 11 week old Jozi.
- The woman behind this amazing blog is named Cat. How funny is that?
- Contests. Seriously, they're giving stuff away! Lucky Cynthia A. won three bags of Kong Treats just last month.
- Product reviews. Cat and Jozi are always helping to make sure you spend your hard-earned cash on quality stuff. Apparently Holiday Buddy Biscuits are a definite yes.
- Homeless animals are important to them. Cat blogs about amazing rescue stories, displays an Adopt-a-Pet banner in her sidebar and is participating in the 2013 Santa Paws drive for animal shelters.
Jozi reviews and gives
away cool stuff!
- Jozi’s PitaPata dog ticker tells you exactly how old she is -- to the day. How cool is that? And if you see one mysteriously show up on my blog, you know where I stole the idea from.
- Jozi Tweets! Follow her on Twitter @Jozi_the_Corgi. If you're like me and haven't figured out Twitter yet, you can also find her on Facebook.
- Cat and Jozi care about your dogs' safety. Links to current FDA recalls are posted right in the sidebar.
- They also care about canine health issues. Here is a link to a fundraiser to cure cancer, and here is another about a dog fighting lymphoma.
- Finally, the photographs are gorgeous. Cat has real talent, which can also be seen on her other blog Photos by Cath. All photos in this post came directly from Jozi the Corgi and the Pussycats. Yes, ooh and ahh people!
|Stop by to wish Jozi and Cat|
a Merry Christmas
Please take some time to wander through Cat's blog(s). I've provided over a dozen links to help you. And while you're there, leave a message. Bloggers love that. -- K
P.S. This is a blog hop. Want to see the nice things other bloggers have said? Just click on the icons below. Note: This linky is open until January 4, so check back later for more holiday cheer. And if you're a pet blogger that wants to join the exchange, click here. As Cat always says, "Love and Barks and Peace and Treats Forever."
* In case you're interested, here is what Cat wrote about us!