Thursday, March 17, 2016

St. Patty Silliness

I don't drink beer -- green or otherwise. However, we usually have a little St. Patrick's Day silliness around here. For example, today's photo. Jedi and I were early for nosework class, so I thought I'd take a few pictures while waiting. Facebook jazzed them up a bit. I think this one turned out pretty nice:

 
Here's Drogo's picture from last year. This is the picture that spawned his Fashion Dragon humiliation awesome web page.
 
 
And finally, there's this:
 
The joke: What's Irish and sits on your lawn? Paddy O'Furniture!
I sent this picture to my husband via Facebook. The reason why is super funny. Or pathetic, depending on your sense of humor (or lack thereof). I've been telling Hubby the same joke on March 17th since 1988. He doesn't think it's funny -- which, of course, makes it hilarious! It's gotten to the point that I don't even need to say the joke, just the punchline will do. I've had to get creative over the past 20 years because he'll go out of his way to avoid hearing the joke. Silly husband. Hope you're enjoying the holiday. Later, -- K

 

No comments:

Post a Comment