Monday, March 21, 2016

The Jedi Mobile

I told you about my new (to me) car a few months ago. Hubby has been calling it "The Jedi Mobile" since we got it. (To be fair, I did buy it with dog shows in mind.) Well, he officially christened it with a custom-designed tag. And if that isn't enough, he also got a license plate frame for the back too. Before you know it I'll be part of the crazy dog car club where you can't see the car color through the copious dog-themed bumper stickers . . . Uh, maybe not. Just trust me when I say it's kinda creepy. I don't know if I'm ready to take that leap yet.


That being said, we're taking the the Jedi Mobile to Ocala in a couple weeks for a UKC nosework event! I sent the entry form in on Friday. I'm excited. And a tad bit nervous. Right now it looks like Jedi and I are going solo. Yikes! Hubby's band has a gig (yep, dog girl married a drummer) and right now it looks like none of my friends can get away. Sooo . . . anyone want to go to Ocala? -- K

No comments:

Post a Comment