Monday, April 25, 2016

Earth Day at the Park

I've been busy lately with work, family and Dog Club stuff. I felt bad because Jedi and I hadn't had any quiet time together. Fortunately, we had some nice weather for Earth Day (my day off!), so I took Jedi to the park for a long walk. Halfway around the path we took a break for water and photos.


We also shared a couple Sausage McMuffins, talked to fellow walkers and saw a hundred squirrels. (Stupid squirrels.) After that we stopped at PetSmart for a nail trim and ran a few errands before heading home for a nice afternoon nap. What a nice, lazy day!

Today is Awww...Monday, where a group of bloggers try to brighten the start of you week. I know Mondays can be hectic. When things get rough, I'm going to look at this picture a Jedi and think about walking in the park. It'll make me smile. I hope it makes you smile too. Happy Monday! -- K

P.S. Don't forget to thank Sandee from Comedy Plus for putting this together every week. She's the real Smile Maker! Click around below and see what others are sharing today.


No comments:

Post a Comment