Thursday, December 6, 2018

Snuggle Buddy

It was a long, difficult week at work. I may share some of it later. I have busy weekend ahead of me too. But today I'm home alone with the dogs. My plans are to pay bills, answer emails and catch up on a few TV shows. Then a trip to the grocery store and a couple loads of laundry.

Jedi derailed my plans. I was lying on the couch wrapped in a soft blanket when he decided to climb up and snuggle. Awww...


Trooper didn't want to miss out on some lovin' either. He curled up on the floor next to me and rolled over so I could rub his belly. I didn't want to leave that spot. Instead, I turned off the TV and the three of us took a nice midmorning nap.


After the week I had, this was just the kind of therapy I needed. I love these dogs. I can pay bills and buy groceries later. -- K

No comments:

Post a Comment