Saturday, December 1, 2018

New Collars

Light Side (top) for Jedi, Dark Side (bottom) for Trooper
Trooper is getting bigger by the day! We weighed him a couple weeks ago and he was 80 pounds -- at nine months! I don't think he'll top out at 85 pounds like I had hoped. Sigh. Anyway, the adjustable collar we bought him in July is now too small. Time to get a new one! With a name like J-Lyn's Imperial Shadow Trooper, he must have a Star Wars collar.

Petco has always carried fun Star Wars items. (Seriously, that's the only reason I go to Petco!) I was disappointed when I couldn't find anything during my last visit. I guess we'll have to wait for the next movie to come out before they restock. The good news though, I found one online for a third of what I'd pay in the store. I saved so much I bought a new collar for Jedi too.

Of course, what's a new collar without a new tag to go with it? Amazon, here I come! -- K

No comments:

Post a Comment